Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bombshell With Aged Vellum





Hi. It’s me again here with another Bombshell stamp today. While I was up working in my room I found a couple of long strips of Vellum CS. So I was curious if it would act kind of like the glassine paper.

I wrinkled it 3 or four times then I used a couple of Distress inks on it to age it. After that I wrinkled it some more added one more layer of the darker ink over the cracks again then took my brown Momento ink and stamped a map on to it. It missed some but that was kind of the look I was hoping for.

Used the “Pirates life set from Bombshell Stamps for the main image. Some swirls I had from my Cricut Imagine that have been waiting for the perfect home. I lime how it turned out.

She is my favorite Bombshell so far. I’m waiting on a large order. I really wish it would get here soon. Who knows maybe today will be the day. I need one of them for the Hump day Blog hop.

Hope you enjoyed your visit and I inspired you to create something fun.

No comments: