Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

More scrapbooking...


















Hi, Now that I have finished the business ones I can get the church ones going. Hoping to complete them by Wens. I have about 6 more events to do. This is what I have done so far. The
Marshmallow pictures is only one page. It needed fill the large gap, so I made some marshmallows to add to the page. So it is a before and after shot the after had such a bad shadow on it. Last year the girls scrap booked once a month in my class so that at the end of the year they had a great keepsake of their year in Stars. We are doing it this year also but the Prims class has joined us. My Star class has any where from 22 - 29 girls in it.I love teaching these girls about such a loving God.

2 comments:

Laura lok said...

love the marshmellow dodget ball. I bet taht was a blast

Unknown said...

They had so much fun throwing the marshmallows at each other.