Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Poinsettia Card






Ok easy card for you to make for Christmas.

I punched the green printed paper with Martha Stewart’s Lattice punch. You just line up the lines after you have started. Then I glued it down the red printed paper, this is the hardest part. I tied the sheer ribbon around the red and green paper.
I took apart the flowers from the plastic stem they came on and glue dotted them back together added the button Then placed them above the ribbon with more glue dots. I added glitter (Stickles) to the edges of the flowers on some of them. Its pretty with the sparkle.
You could add a tag or something with a sentiment but I liked it this way so I could use it for whatever during this season of peace and joy. Sometimes it nice to put a smile on someones face just because your thinking of them.

Have a wonderful day. May it be filled with Peace and Joy.

No comments: