Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mr. Bones .....Card

Wow he was bigger then I thought he would be. He comes in pieces. The die is super small for the outcome of the skeleton. This cute die is from the Memory Box company. He is the “Dancing Skeleton”. 

I was going through some of my printed out sentiments and when I seen this one I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. It says “I can feel Halloween in my BONES" 

The paper is from one of those paper stacks you pick up at the store. You know the ones that have just enough cute papers that you can’t pass them up but never seem to use them when you get home.......Well I finally used one of mine.

I hope you can enjoy your halloween as much as he is. Oh and the curly on the pumpkin is twine that I wrapped really tight around a small object and then heat it with my heat tool. Worked great.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Fabulous card, Teresa! Love how you posed that skeleton--too cute! Love your paper, sentiment, and that cool piece of twine, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....This card makes me chuckle!!! absolutely cute cute cute!!!!!!!

Pumpy said...

Some good cards here. you have a great blog. Come and give me a call I have a challenge going the 1st ever. xx

Patti J said...

How fun is this - I have been your follower since the bottom row! I'm nearly a charter member :) This is cute as can be, Teresa! Thanks again for following my blog :)