Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Last 3 cards from the 4th


I made this picture on sunday. It was one of three for a birthday card my mom needed for my aunt. So I’m using them up I like how this one turned out.



This one I used clock paper so it needed this kind of sentiment. The white scroll is 2 corners welded together on my gypsy and cut with the Cricut. I cut out two and glued them together to make them stand out some. The flower brad was on clearance at flourish awhile back. The white eyelet on the side was a scrap just setting on my table. I almost through it away.


This bright card I had cut some black out from the iron cartridge and then never got to use them I have been playing with them for awhile never liking what I created. So I decided to color in the white centers. I’m very happy with how cheery it is. Can’t you see your friend smiling when she gets this. I have a die that cut out the doily. It has been another one that has been floating around.

So it was a very fun 4th for me. I cleaned a little by making 7 cards.
Well I’m off to clean some more. Have a wonderful day.

No comments: