Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Paper Layerz by Megan Elizabeth






You NEED this paper if you have a die cutting machine. This makes your life so much easier when you want to die cut layers. It is brand new to the market. Go here to check this out All of this was made using this paper. Most of it was using 1 sheet I used the second sheet for the rock card because I wanted those colors. The little animals are over 2” and they are pins. I sprayed them with clear coat until they were like a plastic.

3 comments:

barbl said...

I knew Meagan Elizabeth had a great idea. I plan on getting me some.

Unknown said...

It is so easy to make stuff with.

Ema said...

I got me some with she posted it on the club site I do plan on getting more though,. I just love what she has come up with, You go girl... Happy Crafting to all