Followers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Think Pink Bombshell Challenge..






So this is my first time getting to play with the Bombshell stamps, It is most definitely not the last time either. I really like this one a lot. I love high heel shoes so this one was a must have. Life is to short not to wear what you like. My husband loves me in them and he is shorter then me by an inch so when I have my 4” heels on I tower over him but he doesn’t mind. I love that man.

So to the card the stamp came from Bombshellstamps.com I colored this one using the "Bic Mark it" markers found at staples. A cheaper version of Copic for those who want to try it without the cost. I recommend Copics they are way better but this lets you start learning. Her body was done with Copics. I want to show how they look. The zebra paper was stamped on white and cut out with Spellbinders die. She is mounted one dimensional dots to make her pop. I added frosted lace stickles to her bra and top of her stockings for a little more oomph.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. God bless.

No comments: