Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Brick Wall

Today I figured I wanted to try to make a brick wall for yesterdays girl to lean on. I had a piece of red paper from another project so lets give it a try.

It measures 5.5 x 4.25. I scored the long lines first at .5 spacing.
Turn the paper and score the top line only at 1”. The second line is .5" then 1” for the rest across. This makes it stagger from the top bricks. I used a ruler to make sure I stayed with in my grooves, just make sure that you skip lines.

I went back and drew white lines in each of the grooves to make it stand out some. Then if you want you can ink it all up to make them looked aged and weathered. Come see me tomorrow to see how it came out.

This score board is from Stampin’ Up. I like that it has markers for big projects.

No comments: