Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Craft Your Passion Announcement...


Hi everyone, I am one of the quest designers over at the "Craft Your Passion” challenge website. This weeks theme is flowers. The images I used are from our wonderful Sponsor : Delicious Doodles
The first image is Vase of Roses that can be found here, just click on the name. 



This image is called Thorne. She has a sweet look to her but she has an edgy look too. I enjoyed playing with these images.


I hope you enjoyed visiting today. I thank you for taking time to come by. May you have a wonderful day.

Now what are you waiting for......... go and play along at the CYP




2 comments:

Penny said...

I saw both of your cards on CLP--you did a great job on each of them. Love the coloring and the design on both! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

~ginny said...

Hey gal! You certainly have some interesting projects going on Teresa! I especially like the clear card (?) with the matching die cuts in and out and finally the roses image. I think that is what I see! LOL!
~ginny