Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sassy Studio Challenge

Sassy Studio challenge ending tomorrow is a sketch challenge, go check it out here. I got her for a different challenge at Sassy’s but didn’t the time to do it. 

I really wanted the sentiment to say “Jingle Bells” but didn’t have that sentiment so I thought Naughty or Nice worked nicely.

I would like to thank those who visited me today. May your day be filled with many blessings. I can’t believe there is less then 100 days until Christmas arrives. 

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, please don't talk about how soon Christmas will be here! LOL!
Love this image on your card, Teresa. And I think the choice of your sentiment is just perfect for her! Really nice design, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE CUTE card!!!! Love your little bow as well!!!!!

Kim Kelley said...

What a fun card! Wonderful papers! THank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love how you doubled up on the ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at DTBST!!

Christy
SSD DT

Jovan said...

BEAUTIFUL card...I love the colors and papers! Thanks for joining SSD!