Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

QKD Monkey Business...September Release

Queen Kat Designs September release. I got "Monkey Business" and yes it is just as it sounds. It is a large sock monkey with a very sexy girl leaning on it. You only get a peek this time.

For this card I used a piece of retired Stampin’ Up pink paper and a small scrap of black, sorry I don’t remember by who. The ribbon is also Stampin’ Up. I used a scallop punch for the edge on the pink and 2 black circles that I doodled on.

Well I hope you enjoyed todays card and that you go check out QKD soon for all the new release. May God's blessings pour out on your day.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Very pretty, Teresa! The image cracks me up! Love the design, especially the die cut edge and the doodling! And I love the black with the pink! :^)
Hugs,
Penny