Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Kiwi Lane Design Team Call

Hello, I found this company a couple of months ago and I love their product. They are Kiwi Lane Designs. They have such a fun idea for scrapbooking. That can be used on cards altered items. This is one of 5 items I made for the design team call. 

I also made this for the Outlawz challenge blog. This is for the Creative Freebie challenge. Sandi and Ann send you one of their pieces of artwork. Then you play with it and post to the challenge. You have two weeks to do your challenge. Their are some wonderfully talent people to play with on this site. Go visit and make some new friends.

This card used a template from Madison Ave that is for a 12x12 page layout but I was easily able to use it for a card. The sentiment I made on my computer. I felt it was fitting with the mailbox.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. I enjoyed having you here today. May God fill your day with many blessings. Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Very cool design, Teresa! Love what you did with the image! :^)
Hugs, Penny