Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Kiwi Lane Item #4

I love how this card turned out. For the snow and the tree I used my Kiwi Lane Design templates, Sentiments and Holidays 8T. I used an embossing folder from Cuttlebug “Large Snowflakes” it is from a 4 folder set called Winter Wishes.

Used Tumbled Glass and Iced Spruced Distressed ink. This adorable image is from Kenny K downloads. I think she is adorable and just pops on this card. The snow is glitter paper that sparkles beautifully and you can’t tell I used shimmer paper for the embossed snowflakes.  This card has lots of shimmer. 


Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope she put a smile on your face. May your Holidays be filled with much joy. 

2 comments:

Penny said...

Teresa, this is a beautiful card! Love the tree and snow shapes, the image, and the wonderful embossing! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Thank you, Penny. I'm hoping I get on to this team so bad. I love their product.