Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge Your favorite Holiday Dish?

So this theme was a fun one. The theme is make a card with your favorite holiday dish in mind. Well my favorite is EVERYTHING. So Thats why I made the ornament with the tags. You should go check it out. The Outlawz is a fun place to play. 
 This card is very easy to make and you can make the inside anything you want. I die cut one of the Spellbinders 2nd on from the largest to make a mask. Then I inked the inside of the mask removed it and them stamped and embossed the inside. If you are stamping something bigger then the ball, then leave the mask on to stamp. Then I added the dots with a silver gel pen. Then I poked a hole to feed the twine through and tie on the tags that I made. Tie a bow and your done.
Thank you for stopping by. It makes my day to know you visited. May your blessings be many today.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Clever, unique, pretty CAS card, Teresa! :^)
Hugs, Penny