Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Alisha from QKD Stamps

I would like to introduce you to Alisha by Myka Jelina. She is over at the Queen Kat Designs site. 

I cut the shape with a die from Stampin’ Up. It has many layers. I used the largest for the base it just fit on the 4.25 x 5.5 card. Then the next size down for the black. The girl is cut on the second from the smallest and turned it.

Then I cut the largest one around the cut I had done to glue to the inside. 
Thank you for coming by. I enjoyed your visit. May your day be blessed. 

2 comments:

Penny said...

Teresa, this is such a pretty card! Love the shapes and the cool image, along with the paper and bow! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Unknown said...

Thank you Penny. She is a fun image to play with. Your package went out today taped really well so hopefully you get everything. I insured this one. It is making up for the 50th game. Enjoy your prize.