Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Captain Frogger’s Mad Raven

Here she is the Mad Raven. Almost didn’t make it to the blog due to a very bad Sunday. I was exhausted and dehydrated.  She is from Queen Kat Design, created by Captain Frogger.  

I wanted her to stand out so I only colored her and the guitar. Then distressed around the edges and the sentiment is an epoxy sticker. The papers where just some scraps that where on my desk. drew the dash marks on the blue strip.
I hope you have a great day and your new year be filled with blessings.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I really like the way you colored this image, Teresa! I have never tried anything like that, but may in the future! Your card turned out great, but I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well! I hope you are getting some rest and drinking plenty of water! :^)
Hugs, Penny