Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bombshell Block Art






This was a blast to make. Time consuming but very fun.

The stamp set is “Rise and Shine” from Bombshell stamps.
I used a Stampin’ Up flower punch to make the pretty flowers, the birds and the leaves. The leaves are actually the birds wings.

The brads in the center of the flowers is from the build a brad from Stampin’ Up. They are wonderful because you can design the center to match what your working on. The swirls are hot jewels that I used my little pink heat setter. The coloring was done with my new Spectrum noir markers. They are wonderful but when they arrive they are really wet so stand them up so the fine end is up. That way the ink moves to the bottom of the pen. After you use them some lay them on there side to store, its better for them.

This was done for the Bombshell blog. This is the last of my required Design Team for April. I hope you enjoyed my Miss April reign. It was a fun treat to play with their stamp sets.

Have a blessed day and thank you for visiting me today.

No comments: