Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

C.C design Card






This very cute card was brought to you by my idea and C.C. stamps. I got these Digital stamps over at allthatscrap.com. Colored it with my new Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I got the full set from CraftersCompianion.com. Really like their stuff.

The fun thing to do with digital stamps is size then to what you need. You can’t do that with a regular stamp. I used my Stampin’ Up small flower punches to make the flowers for this card. I used Spellbinders for the die to cut the tree and swing. Then I cut her out with my scissors and pop dotted her up.

I love the innocence of this card. She is just so sweet swinging and waiting for her friend to arrive.

Thank you for the visit today. Make sure you come by on Wens. for the Bombshell blog hop I will be in.

No comments: