Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Graduation Card using an Outlawz Sketch Challenge.

This card is very different for me. I don’t usually make cards this size. 
It is a 6x6 card because the paper I wanted to use and the size of the sentiment and image.




 The supplies I used are:
  • Bo Bunny paper Serenity (I think)
  • Stampin up new catalog of stuff release date of June 1, the die cuts and the sentiment. Brads
  • The image is from Sassy Studio Designs in the teen section.

 I cut around the paper so it had some depth.
Added the brads for sparkle
and the layout is from the OutLawz sketch challenge.
I like that site a lot because there is a different challenge everyday of the week and I don’t have to go elsewhere to find then. There all in the same spot. Besides the ladies are so friendly.
Check them out http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/
It was wonderful to visit with you today. Hope you are inspired to go create your own piece of art, whatever that may be. God Bless you and have a great weekend.

No comments: