Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Robot Dino Card.

Isn’t he a cute one. He is from The Coastal Hare. I think a little boy would love this card. You can click on the name for a quick way to get to her store.

The supplies are:
  1. Artichoke paper from Stampin’ Up
  2. The tan band is from Bo Bunny that I punched with the scallop punch from Stampin’Up
  3. Happy Birthday stamp from Stampin’up Retired now.
  4. Image is from The Coastal Hare.
  5. Viva Decor pen in black.
  6. Colored with Spectrum markers
  7. Viva Decor Clear for his eyes
  8. Birds and swirls embossing folder



He was fun to make. I have enjoyed playing with her stuff.  Her sunshine kids are adorable. I will be posting one tomorrow that I just did with stripes.

Well I hope you enjoyed your visit and you are inspired to go create something that makes you happy. May Gods Blessing fill your day.

No comments: