Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Its Me or the House.... Card

Every time I look at her I think of the saying “It’s either me or the house. We can’t both look good”


Its hard to see on the blue paper but there is a very faint house in the background. I found this paper in a Bo Bunny 6x6 pack I just got. It is all about home. 
 This lovely french maid is from Sassy Design Studio. I love her digital stamps.
I used the new die cuts from Stampin' Up that will be available June 1st.
 Distressed ink the edge of the die cuts. Sprayed a little shimmers on the blue one.
Added feathers and bling to her duster. 
 Tied the ribbon on the paper before mounting it on the base.




Put down the layers and pop dotted her so she is the main focus.  

Added the Viva Decor in cream for the pearls. I used a blue glitter pen for her eyes 
so they would sparkle.




She was a blast to make. I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please come back soon.
 Have a very blessed week.

No comments: