Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sunshine Joey Card

Another Coastal Hare Image. I love how happy he makes me feel. He is such a bright little thing. He is a sunshine kid His name is Joey. His name will take you straight to him. I would love to see what you do with him.
 I can’t tell you who the paper is from because it was just a piece I had cut up. 
It might be from the angel company who is no longer around. The stamp in the background
 is from Tim Holtz. I love all things Tim!! The sentiment is from Stampin Up the retired hostess set.  


 I used Crystal Effects on his eyes to make them shine.

This artist is near and dear to my heart. I’m so proud of her. It is my own very beautiful and talented daughter. We are a very artistic family. I love the things she draws.
I hope you check out her store it would sure make her day.

 Well it was a fun visit today, hope to see you again tomorrow. For an adorable robot card.
May God’s blessings flow through your day today.

No comments: