Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Tree Card 1

Merry Christmas to you all. May your hearts be full of love. Say a prayer for those families who are going to have a very hard Christmas in CT. We have said a lot of prayers. 

For todays card I used the tree from Stampin’ Up. I embossed it with clear powder, then I used Tim’s old paper and tea dye distressed ink. Then I added some jewels to decorate the tree. 

Thank you for blessing me with your visit today. May you celebrate with family and friends this holiday season. Hug those you love, let them know how much you care.

2 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely card - great effect with the embossing and the ink around the outline of the tree :)

Penny said...

Teresa, this is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job with that tree--made it come to life! I love it! Love the pretty ribbon you added to your design, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny