Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas, Honey.

This is smoky. She is 6 years old and the newest addition to our family. I got her for my sweet husband. He has been wanting a cat.

She is a sweet cat with an attitude. She has grabbed our daughter because she was ignoring her. She has hissed because she was done being petted. We all laughed 3 strokes and your done. She likes the heater in my craft room. She was helping me finish up the last of me cards. She was given early because of sadness our nation experienced with the loss of all those kids. Kayla and I decided he would like her sooner for comfort. We figured God allowed us to get her Thursday for this reason. 
God bless your New Year.

1 comment:

Penny said...

What a pretty kitty! So nice of you to take in an older cat, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny