Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Nativity with Kiwi Lanes Card

I think this image is so cute. I got it at Digi_Darla. I wanted to keep it simple so that the image was the focal point. 

The background is Stampin’ Up paper and Kiwi Lanes Sentiment 2A & 2B to make the wave in the center. Tied a ribbon around the center and dash lines around each green piece.

I hope your Christmas is as peaceful as this scene. That you have joy with those who are near and dear you.


Thank you for stopping by today. This card is one of 55 that are going to a local nursing home so that everyone gets a Christmas card. My Sunday school is making them and then I will fill in what they need.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Precious image on a sweet card! :^) So kind of you and the Sunday school to make cards for people in the nursing home. :^)
Hugs, Penny