Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It’s Time for Dec's QKD Release

It’s that time again........ New Queen Kat Designs Dec release. Che Gilson (Bea) and Coriander Shea (Snow Bunny) did it again. Aren’t they cute?

Bea is the red headed puppy I used Spectrum Noir markers: GB4, GB5, DR7, DR6, DR3, LG2, LG4, IB1, IB2, IB6, & TN3.     Snow Bunny, markers used: IB1,CT1, CT3 and a fine tip black markers for eyes and buttons.
For the rest of the card, I used a die from either poppy stamps or memory box and the embossing folder is Large snowflakes. I then used distress inks peacock and salty ocean by Ranger to give it some pop.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. I hope you take time to visit QKD soon to check out all her new releases.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh, so cute, Teresa! Love the images and the scene you created for them. Love the die cut & embossing! :^)
Hugs, Penny