Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cutie Elf Full Card for QKD

So here he is, after the teasing and all. He is from QKD and can be found here. His name is Cutie Elf. He is very versatile as you can see. He is a christmas elf that works in other areas of our lives as well.                                                                 He has an awe shucks kind of look for this birthday card.  I love how he turned out. 

Lots of Big Shot work here. I used a stencil to emboss the flowers. The green gate is a die from Die-Versions. The ink is all distressed, Wild honey and rusty Hinge. I inked on my mat sprayed it with water and put my chipboard in that to give it that splattered look.  
I hope you enjoyed todays card. I’m sure there will be more to come with this cute little guy. Thank you for stopping by today. Have an awesome day.                

1 comment:

Penny said...

He's too cute, isn't he? :^)
Love the way you framed him!
The background gate is really cool, as are the inking techniques you used! :^)
Hugs,
Penny