OK, so my Distress markers finally arrived. I ordered them in March, I got a great deal on them. They were less then $90. So I guess there was a lot of us who ordered.
I’ve had my Creepin kit for about 2 months and I haven’t had a chance to ink my rubber. Today was their lucky day. I colored him with my new markers and a water pen. Cut him out and pop dotted him on to the base that I made with the background stamp and die from SU.
The sentiment is from the Creepin set. I’m so happy with markers. Patience paid off, I almost canceled it.
- Stamps; the Greating Farm Creepin Kits Boy and sentiment,
- Our Daily Bread Design background flag
- Ink; Momento black, Distress jean and brick
- Paper from Stampin’ Up Pacific, White & watercolor
- Acc: Brads, Distress markers SU die cuts
I’m so happy you came to visit and I hope you enjoyed your stay. Please come back again soon. Please let me know what you think. God bless your day.