Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Kindness card

So another day of cleaning and creation distraction. At least I finished cleaning out the box before I created with the slides I found in it. 






 I was going through some stuff in my craft room. Sometimes I feel like i’m never going to win this battle of my move. Anyway... I found the black slides and thought they might look cool with the color embossing on them. Not bad but wish I had only used the outline images, next time.   Hope you are inspired to create something that will make you happy today. Thank you for stoping by it was a pleasure to visit today.


1 comment:

Penny said...

Teresa, I really like the color against the black background! Really pretty flowers! :^)
I need to organize my craft room, too--what happened in the last two years since we moved in? It blew up on me! ;^)
Hugs,
Penny