Isn’t she cute. She is one of the challenge images for the 1st two weeks in July. Anne and Sandi send us a file if we did the last two.
I love her innocents’, she has the sweetest face. There is a lot going on but she is still the main focal point.
- designer paper with words, sorry I don’t know by who.
- Flourish circle paper is Stampin’ Up
- Image from outlawz challenge.
- Music stamp From our Daily Bread Design
- Flourish stamp Stampin’ Up
- Die cut from Stampin’ Up for her
- Die from SCACD for flourish circle
- Distressed ink Tea Dye
- Seam Binding I dyed from Ebay
No bling or sparkles to be found, rare for me. Oh wait the hearts and pins on her guitar sparkle. lol
Hope you enjoyed your visit today. You made my day by stopping in today. May God’s blessings flow through your day today. I would love to hear what you think about her. Oh and only 4 more followers to get a chance to win a prize.