Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge

There is challenge over on the Outlawz . It’s the Paper Ala Mode. This weeks challenge is nature, no people. 

This is my card. I used a die I got from heart felt crafts. I love it but boy there is a lot of little pieces to poke out. 

Then I wove the ribbon through and then added the bow that I made on a bow maker. For an added touch I used twine to tie it on.

The flower was made when I took a class with Tim Holtz on the web. I cut it out with dies and file folders. worked great.

Hope you enjoyed your visit. You should go visit the outlawz, they are wonderful people. I only have 1 more follower need to give away the stamp set. Blessing to you all.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Such a cool flower you made! And I love your fancy die cut! I know what you mean about poking out all the little bits and pieces! It can either drive you crazy or soothe you with mindless work! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Unknown said...

Thank you, Penny. I guess I should make some lacy so I’m not in a hurry when I’m poking. That way it wont be stressful.