Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Spice Card

Another card using Tickled Pink. I love this image She most definitely has more spice than sugar. 

Her little skulls on her dress just make this image.  I love that little umbrella too.

This background is a stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs. I had stamped 3 or 4 for my 4th of July card for Outlawz CAS challenge. The sentiment was punched with an ornament punch from Stampin’ Up.

The girls in America do have more spice when they need. We don’t seem to sit back and take it.


The rhinestones in the corner came from Hobby Lobby. I used Fired Brick distressed ink to distress around the sentiment. and Broken China around the edge of the background.


Thank you for stoping by today. I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you can add some spice to your day. God bless your day.

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Awesomeness with a side of nifty. I love the way you colored this image and I love the image itself. Off to tickled pink to find it.