Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beach Babe Card. For Sweet Shop DT call

So here she is. I got this adorable beach babe from Saturated Canary, I put a link to her shop so you can find her wonderful designs quickly. I got this when she was on Etsy. 

The Scrabble tiles is from a very old set of stamps by EK success. I was going to use my real tiles but I seem to have miss placed the box. So I made them. I’m actually very happy with these and they didn’t add a lot of weight to my card. I distressed the edges with Tea Dye ink. Colored her with Copics. 
  1. So I hope you enjoyed a peak into my head with todays card. I hope that the visit inspired you to create something fun today. Visit this shop she has some awesome images. Tomorrow is the final card for this call. I will be back with Mo’s Digital Pencil.


May God’s blessing be the heaviest thing in your day today.

No comments: