Wow! I'm so excited to be on the design team for this wonderful company. Queen Kat Design (QKD) rocks. This is my first card on the team so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
- Paper from QKD
- Ribbons yellow and sheer from QKD
- Vellum sentiment from QKD
- Stamp is the Panda Prince from Sandra at QKD
- Markers are from Stampin' Up. Basic black, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip
- Glitter pen is jelly roll clear star & silver star
- Distress ink frayed burlap & brushed corduroy
My Card is 6.75 x 4.25. It is cut at 6.75 x 8.5. The green background is cut 6 x 4 1/8, the stripe paper at the bottom of the card 2 x 4.25 then it was punched with a Martha Stewart fence punch. I added 2 small brads to attach the vellum.
This card was fun to make. The panda is so cute but he looks sad or maybe he is just had a long day.
I hope you enjoy my card and that he inspires to use him. Have a blessed day.