Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

QKD Panda Prince Design Team Card




Wow! I'm so excited to be on the design team for this wonderful company. Queen Kat Design (QKD) rocks. This is my first card on the team so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.









 The supplies list is:

  • Paper from QKD 
  • Ribbons yellow and sheer from QKD 
  • Vellum sentiment from QKD 
  • Stamp is the Panda Prince from Sandra at QKD 
  • Markers are from Stampin' Up. Basic black, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant, Chocolate Chip 
  • Glitter pen is jelly roll clear star & silver star 
  • Distress ink frayed burlap & brushed corduroy 






My Card is 6.75 x 4.25. It is cut at 6.75 x 8.5. The green background is cut 6 x 4 1/8, the stripe paper at the bottom of the card 2 x 4.25 then it was punched with a Martha Stewart fence punch. I added 2 small brads to attach the vellum.
This card was fun to make. The panda is so cute but he looks sad or maybe he is just had a long day.
I hope you enjoy my card and that he inspires to use him. Have a blessed day.   

No comments: