Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mo’s Digital Pencil Image

Well I decided to try out for the “Sweet Shop” design team. So I made this cute little girl in her mommy’s shoes into my first project for this DT call. 
She is called “Big Shoes” I love to color images like this. and I guess I was in a pink kind of mood, you’ll understand when you see them all.


So What did I use to make this card..... 
  1. The Big Shoes from Mo’s Digital Pencil. 
  2. Pearls and embossing folder from Stampin’ Up.
  3. Pearl brad from My minds Eye.
  4. Die cuts from Spellbinders Label 1 largest then skipped the next one then used the third one in.
  5. Distress inks from Ranger Tea Dye and Vintage Photo


I hope you enjoyed todays visit. Come back tomorrow to see the 2nd card I did for this. She is so cute out on the beach.... Just a little teaser.
May God’s blessing reign on you today.

No comments: