Well I decided to try out for the “Sweet Shop” design team. So I made this cute little girl in her mommy’s shoes into my first project for this DT call.
She is called “Big Shoes” I love to color images like this. and I guess I was in a pink kind of mood, you’ll understand when you see them all.
So What did I use to make this card.....
- The Big Shoes from Mo’s Digital Pencil.
- Pearls and embossing folder from Stampin’ Up.
- Pearl brad from My minds Eye.
- Die cuts from Spellbinders Label 1 largest then skipped the next one then used the third one in.
- Distress inks from Ranger Tea Dye and Vintage Photo
I hope you enjoyed todays visit. Come back tomorrow to see the 2nd card I did for this. She is so cute out on the beach.... Just a little teaser.
May God’s blessing reign on you today.