Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Grace of our Lord Card

Well today was a good day my order from PaperTrey Ink arrived. I ordered their new hexagon die and I love it. There will be more samples to come from them because I bought some other stuff too.

The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs. I love this company, Kelly is wonderful.

Distress ink everywhere on this one. I stamped the hexagons with rusty, lavender, tumbles tiles. I used honey and rusty hinges for the sentiment and the layered orange behind the white embossed.

This was a fun card to create. I like that there is no black, that is very rare with me. My sentiment is always stamped in black. The pearls are from Stampin’ Up. and the ribbon is seam binding that I dyed.

Well I hope you enjoyed your visit today and that it inspired you to make something fun yourself. Thank you so much for spending some time here, life is busy. I’m honored that I was one of your stops. God bless your day.


No comments: