Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bird Fairy from QKD card

So here he is........the Bird Fairy by Che, over at Queen Kat Designs. The big release is this wend. So go check him out on wend. 

He is such a sweet little fairy. In his little britches and vest. He is holding tight to his little seed. He doesn’t want to share with you. I added clear star Jelly roll to his wings so they would sparkle. Just incase you didn’t notice I love sparkly things.

The paper is Bo Bunny (blue) and SU (yellow print and flowers). SU's is retired. The flowers were made with my eclips machine. Bow was made on my bow maker. My sweet husband made it for me. 

Well I hope you like him. There will be another blog entry on Tues.  for the other stamp I got with him for the big release day on Wend.  Please come back to see what that cute images is.......ssshhhhhh its a secret until next Tues.  Hope your Sunday is filled with wonderful blessing and love of family and friends. See you soon.

No comments: