Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh how I love "Sweet Melissa"


Sweet Melissa is from Kenny K. I think this card just might be sent to my girlfriend who lives far away. I have been thinking about her a lot lately. I think she looks like she has been missing you. Wouldn’t you want to sit and chat awhile.
The music paper is from SU and the red paper is from Bo Bunny. I think the SU is retired. I have so much paper. I’m forcing myself to use it up or purge it. If I wont use it then it has to leave. I have a couple of things that I want to give away as a blog candy prize too. So stay tuned for that.  

The flower is the snowflake one I have wrote about a few times already. I love this flower it is so lacy and delicate. The ribbon is from TAC and they are no longer in business so I will have to find it somewhere else.

I love how she turned out so soft looking. She looks like she is listening to your heart.

Wouldn’t you tell your secrets to her, she can keep them safe. 


 I used Viva Decor’s clear to make her eye shine, so it would look more life like. She is such a pretty image. I’m sure there will be more creations with her.



 Well today was a longer visit because I had a hard time choosing the right images. I hope I didn’t keep you to long and that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon. I love when you visit and say hi in my comments. They so make my day.

I hope your day is blessed with much happiness and that you can pass that on to someone else in your life.





2 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

your work is brilliant hun.. found you on outlawz and am now following you

http://ellapu.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Thank you. Just followed you back