Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Girl Birthday Card

I have been Cleaning and purging some of my supplies when I came across these images. So, I figured I might as well make a couple of cards. The boys version is posting tomorrow. I still have to take some pictures. 
The Images are from Stampin’ Up long retired, I don’t know the name of it and I don’t have it, sorry. I pop dotted the girl up so she is the main focal point.
I hope you enjoyed todays addition. It was a quick and fun little card to make. I’m going to see if my son wants them. He is a children’s Pastor.  

 May you have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Great scene card. Fabulous coloring. Just found you over at The Outlawz and am now following you Hope you will follow me back.

Olivia said...

What a sweet card...love that scene. Found you on Outlawz & following you now.

Olivia
Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

Roxann said...

Such a cute card! I know when I try to purge or clean my room, I end up having to look and study everything! Takes me forever!
Hugz,
Roxann

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies for the sweet comments. Roxann I never get very far because I just keep finding something to make. I guess thats another way to purge right..?. Lol