Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You’re on my mind Card

I made this using the butterfly image from TLC creations. Paulette is a very talented lady. This is a digital stamp. The your on my mind is from Tickled Pink. It is also a digital image. 

The Paper is from Stampin’ Up and its in the new catalog. The orange is from Stampin’ Up but it is retired, sorry. The edge die is also from Stampin’ Up. I used a circle cutter and then I fussy cut around the wings, vines and the flowers. The little birds are also from this image I just cut them out too.

The sentiment was made into a banner to match all the other banners just smaller. To make the flag end of the banner you can put it into a square punch in just the corner of the punch. That way you don’t have to worry about it being uneven.

The orange was cut with an edgelet  from the same die set. I tied the ribbon on this piece so the inside is decorated too. I hope you enjoyed this card for today. It was fun but took awhile because of all the pieces and I kept changing things on it. Plus the fussy cutting on the bouquet.
May God’s blessing fill your day.

No comments: