Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kenny K- Sparkle Where......Card

So todays card was brought to you by Kenny K and her name is Jasmine. Isn’t she a cool young lady? I wanted to make her have some Sparkle, so her shirt is colored in a black glitter gel pen. The rim of her sunglasses has pink glitter gel pen and the same color is on her lips.

I also put some gloss accents on her eyes so that they would have a glassy look. I made the sentiment on my computer and printed on a card stock. Inked around the edges with weathered wood distress ink. 

Some Viva Decor Black sparkle for the black dots on the sentiment. The papers is from Bo Bunny. I am so enjoying these 6x6 packs. I learned something new they other day. I’m sure most of you already know this but a 6x6 is a shrunk down version of the 12x12. I thought it was just a cut 12x12 to make them. 


The flower was cut on my newest machine, the eclips by Sizzix. I’m enjoying this machine. My sweet hubby got it for my for my birthday. It is many layers of the snowflake from the cartridge that comes with the machine. I cut it in .25 increase every time and then inked it. I used a stylist to give it some shape.

Colored her with my Spectrum noir markers. I like them but they do have some issues. But I got the whole set for what I had gotten 50 Copics for. I sold them to my daughter-in-law. I gave her a good deal on them so now she can play now that she is in her new house.

I put some bling in the center of the flowers so there was more sparkle on the card. Dash marks in white using a white gel pen.

I think the youth of today need to know its ok to be just who they are. God made them perfect because God doesn’t make junk. God knows exactly what you need and made you for that goal in mind. So SPARKLE where you are.
Thank you for the visit today. I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you come back again soon. There will be a new Kenny card on Monday. Then On Tuesday is the start of my QKD design team posting too. May God bless your socks off today. 


No comments: