This card was made for a very special man in my life. No not my Father, he doesn’t want to be around. The man who has been in my life longer is my very dear husband. He knows me better then anyone. He has been such a wonderful father to our 4 kids and is there for the kids I put in our lives, like our sweet Addie. He will be a wonderful Gramps when the time comes. I love him dearly.
- Tinfoil wrapped around card stock
- Diamond Plate embossing folder
- The Dad sentiment is from TLC Creations
- The truck came from the Outlawz Digi challenge
- Sage distress ink and foam applicator
- White Card base and a strip of celery CS from Stampin’ Up
- Gel pens; glitter silver star & black glaze
I wrapped the tinfoil around a piece of 4 x 5.25 card stock then embossed with the Diamond plate folder. Then I did dots and dashes around the green and distressed the edges. When I colored my car, I used the black glaze pen on the tires so they are shiny and glittered the grill on the truck so it shined in the sun like chrome.