Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bird Fairy falling to Pieces Card


The Queen Kat Design for this month. This is the cute little Bird Fairy Stamp by Che. I think it is a cute little thing. So on this cute little card I used 4 inchies and the new label nesting dies from  Stampin’ Up. The paper is a retired SU. I am trying so hard to use up some of my stash.



The print paper is two sided and I managed to use both sides on this card. I didn’t color any of it because I just wanted it to be a subtle little image because it would make it have a soft pop.

Distressed around all the edges so they edges would stand out a little more. The ribbon is some white seam binding that I bought on ebay and dye the colors I wanted. That way it is more unique.

In this photo you can see where I sprayed it with a gold glimmer using a flower frenzy stencil. It is really pretty but hard to get on the photos.

Well I hope you enjoyed this card. It was very fun to make. This is my first month as one of the Queen’s royal court and I’m already having so much fun. Thank you for allowing me to play with you ladies. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you are inspired to go make something that makes you happy

No comments: