Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabulously Sassy

Another skateboard girl. I did her for a challenge on the Outlawz. It was a tic tac toe challenge you had to pick 3 in a row and create with them. I picked Brads, Flower and Glitter. The Fabulous is a glittery sticker and the brads are glittery too. They are the center of the flowers.  

She came from “Sassy Studio Design” She is Sassy-Skater. The background paper is from my stash. I used distress ink around the edges and layered it on some denim paper, then on the white base.

She is colored with Spectrum nior markers. I have the full set of those. I love coloring with alcohol ink.

I hope you like her. She was a blast to do. I love that I’m finally using up some of my supplies. No more hoarding for me. If I use it I can get new supplies. So I think that is a good reason to use it up. I have a life time of stuff though. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit today. It was my pleasure to create it for you. May your blessings be many and your regrets few. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day. 

No comments: