Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

QKD Bird Fairy Card


This cute little stamp is the Bird Fairy by Che. You can get it over at the QKD store Che. Doesn’t he look so happy holding his little seed.  I fussy cut and pop dotted him up so he would have some shadowing. 

The supplies I used for this card are:
  • Stamp is QKD Bird Fairy by Che
  • Stampin’ Up paper in artichoke, black and a shaded green from a retired kit.
  • Stampin’ Up chipboard heart
  • The I and U is from the Lush alphabet stickers by My Mind’s Eye
  • The Branch is new from Tim Holtz Bird branch. I cut off the bird.
  • Ribbon is some neon I got at Ben Franklins.
  • Die cut is from Spellbinders 
  • The black is a scrap from a cut on my Cricut I couldn’t toss 
  • Embossing folder mosaic tiles


I distressed the edges of the branch, I and U, the die cut and inked the heart with the distress ink weathered wood. Then I used stickles to make the heart sparkle.









I used a white gel pen to do the dashes on the die and a black one for the other dash and dots.  

I think he is a cute little guy. I think he would brighten someones day. 

I hope you have a pleased day and that he inspires you to bless someone today with a card. 



No comments: