This cute little stamp is the Bird Fairy by Che. You can get it over at the QKD store Che. Doesn’t he look so happy holding his little seed. I fussy cut and pop dotted him up so he would have some shadowing.
The supplies I used for this card are:
- Stamp is QKD Bird Fairy by Che
- Stampin’ Up paper in artichoke, black and a shaded green from a retired kit.
- Stampin’ Up chipboard heart
- The I and U is from the Lush alphabet stickers by My Mind’s Eye
- The Branch is new from Tim Holtz Bird branch. I cut off the bird.
- Ribbon is some neon I got at Ben Franklins.
- Die cut is from Spellbinders
- The black is a scrap from a cut on my Cricut I couldn’t toss
- Embossing folder mosaic tiles
I distressed the edges of the branch, I and U, the die cut and inked the heart with the distress ink weathered wood. Then I used stickles to make the heart sparkle.
I used a white gel pen to do the dashes on the die and a black one for the other dash and dots.
I think he is a cute little guy. I think he would brighten someones day.
I hope you have a pleased day and that he inspires you to bless someone today with a card.