Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Die-Version Design Team Application

I’m trying out for another Design Team. It is for Die-Versions. You can check them out here . They have some awesome dies. I already have some things I want to order. I don’t have anything yet so I had to use some of my dies that I have on hand. Maybe soon I’ll Have some of theirs.

I Hope you like my creations. For this card I used Spellbinders Die Label 18. The flowers were cut with my eclips machine. The butterflies are from Stampin’ Up along with the Stamped image. The butterfly impression plate is from Our Daily Bread. 

I used Vintage Photo Distress ink to color the edges of everything. Added the bling to finish it off.



Card 2 is also using Spellbinders dies and the flowers are many layers of paper that was cut distressed and layered with a brad. 
 The stamp is from Queen Kat Designs It is the Bird Fairy. He has glitter on his wings.



The scrapbook page is my favorite. This is a 12x12 page. I used an alphabet from Sizzix and inked around the edges. I did it heavier on the bottom like it was in the sand. The scallop circle if a Spellbinders grand die the largest one.
 The girl building a sand castle is from Mayzarts on Etzy. I love digital stamps because I can size them to fit any page as well as my cards. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.

Here is some close up views so you can see the details. 

I hope you enjoyed your visit today and that you come back soon.
May God bless your day and all your wishes come true.

No comments: